.

I'm Still HOT Tonight :: Free Animated Avatars for BBM

I'm Still HOT Tonight :: Free Animated Avatars for BBM

use Animated Avatar for Display Picture BBM below:
I'm Still HOT Tonight :: Free Animated Avatars for BBM
Size: 150x150 pixel
capacity: 6,21 kb
speed: 12 frame
format: GIF

for Blackberry user: 
Point to image, click BB button and Save Image
for PC user:
use Right Click and Save Image


Pic I'm Still HOT Tonight Free,  Animated I'm Still HOT Tonight free, Avatars I'm Still HOT Tonight, I'm Still HOT Tonight DP BBM, download I'm Still HOT Tonight, I'm Still HOT Tonight for BBM
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by TwitterFeeds.blogspot for Humor BBM Blogspot. If you want send funny article & Humor pictures just send email to: kumpulan.humor@gmail.com and notify your URL
thumbnail Title: I'm Still HOT Tonight :: Free Animated Avatars for BBM
Posted by: Admin
Published :2012-04-03T00:09:00+07:00 Rating: 4.9 Reviewer: 8154 Reviews
Terimakasih telah membaca artikel I'm Still HOT Tonight :: Free Animated Avatars for BBM Bookmark URL http://humorbbm.blogspot.com/2012/04/im-still-hot-tonight-free-animated.html. Kalo mau posting ulang, COPAS aja ga usah bilang2 y wakakakak.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment


 
About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy - Disclaimer